Learn More About SLED
- Student Demographic and Enrollment Data Reporting by Ward, Grade, Gender, Ethnicity, Local Education Agency (LEA) and Schools
- Student Mobility Tracking
- Duplicative Student Reporting
- DC Comprehensive Assessment System (DC CAS) Test Results
- Nonpublic School Special Education Attendance Tracking
- Over 450,000 Unique Student Identifiers
- Annual Enrollment Audit and Child Count Data
- Direct Certification Data for Free and Reduced Meals (FARMS)
- Postsecondary Data
We understand that the accessibility to education resources is important for our users. That is why we added My College Fact Finder and LearnDC hyperlinks to the SLED Library menu.
We are always looking for ways to improve SLED, if you have any suggestions for additional data views, related sites or information, please email email@example.com.
© 2020 DC Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE)